Your local church is a vital partner to the ministry of A Hope Center. Through your giving, A Hope Center can reach out to those who may be hurting, unsupported, or without hope.
Here are some ways your church can partner with A Hope Center to deliver quality service and care to our clients.
- Promote advocacy events such as Sanctity of Human Life Sunday.
- Participate in our Annual Banquet or Strides of Hope Walkathon. These are unique and enjoyable fundraising events.
- Engage your church congregation in a Baby Bottle Campaign or Diaper Drive to support A Hope Center.
- Allow A Hope Center to be part of your missions or outreach programs providing financial support for ministries.
- Share about AmazonSmile with your church members and attendees to support A Hope Center every time they shop. Go to smile.amazon.com and search for and select “A Hope Center Pregnancy & Relationship Resources” as the supporting charitable organization. When shopping, look for the AmazonSmile logo to ensure AmazonSmile is activated.
- Encourage your church members and attendees to volunteer at A Hope Center.
- Serve – Gather a group of workers and arrange to help with painting, window washing, or other small projects that can be completed at our centers.
- Pray – put A Hope Center on your monthly prayer calendars. Pray for the clients, staff, and ministry.
For questions or more information, please email Michelle Schonefeld at email@example.com or call us at 260-969-4357.